Sunday, January 22, 2012

About This Blog

I think this is answered in one of my original posts many many months ago, but that's ancient history so I'm going to ask and answer the question again...

Why am I blogging?

Two reasons:
1) for me
2) for you

For me, it keeps me thinking, moving forward, pondering, contemplating, etc.  A few of my favorite quotes are...

"know thyself" - Ancient Greek Aphorism
"to thine own self be true" - Shakespeare
"the unexamined life is not worth living" - Socrates

I don't have the answers, but I'm gutsy enough to put out here what I think or what I'm thinking about.  My hope is that it might have some value for you.  If nothing else, maybe it will keep you thinking. 

Enjoy reading and let me know what you think (insert smiley face here). 

No comments:

Post a Comment