Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
     In the spirit of new years resolutions, here I am with a little word to share with you...
  1. Action verses for the New Year
    1. Make the most of each day for the days are evil (Eph 5:15-16)
    2. Whatsoever (whatever) you do to the least of these, that you do unto me (Matt 25:40)
  2. Be in the Word (for the New Year)
    1. Repeat it, talk about it all the time, remind self & others (Deut 11:18-21 or 6:7-9)
    2. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto thy path (Ps 119:105)
That's what I got for you today.  :)

     Also, FYI, I do not have an official "new years resolution" but I do have some things I want to do more in 2014.  All related, but in a nutshell, I want to get up earlier more often, spend a little time in the office to center before starting my day (see verses above).  I think that this could lead to many other good and productive things in my life in the New Year.  Feel free to ask me how that's going.  I'd welcome your accountability.  

Sincerely,
Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment